Yomega The Original Brain - Professional Yoyo for Kids and Beginners, Responsive Auto Return Yo Yo Best for String Tricks + Extra 2 Strings & 3 Month Warranty (Blue)

  • BEST BEGINNER Yoyo AND FUN FOR ALL AGES: absolutely perfect for beginners, kids, collectors, or anyone looking to purchase a great stress reliever
  • LONGEST SPINNING AUTO RETURN YO-YO - Opens on the down swing for long smooth spins. As spin time slows, the clutch engages and the yoyo comes back to the hand automatically
  • CENTRIFUGAL CLUTCH IS THE SCIENCE BEHIND THE BRAIN: this professional yoyo returns to the hand automatically so that even beginners can easily learn the basics.
  • STRING TRICKS: Every kid, or kid at heart, can “Walk the Dog” and feel the satisfaction that comes with mastering all the classic tricks.
  • 3 MONTHS WARRANTY! To activate your warranty follow instructions inside your yoyo package or feel free to contact us.

My son was using a $0.25 yo-yo that he picked as a prize but had difficulty with its return. This yo-yo has such great return that even I can do it and I've never been able to use one properly. Definitely a great purchase and something different than the standard electronic or video game gift! Packaging is also fantastic!

I am no yoyo expert but I have been very pleased with this one. I got it for my 6 year old son and he loves it. So much better than the cheap ones he has tried in the past.

Bought two of these for my 5 and 7 years olds and they love them. They are durable and have been hit on many things with them learning but they are great for learners. The auto return function is great. And I love hat it comes with extra string

First thing my 7yo did was release the yoyo downward. It hit the floor and came apart. We had a DVD from a previous purchase that showed how to reassemble when this occurs, so it's back together. Super important to adjust the string length to the user before putting it in action!

This product is great my 4 year old loves it!

27 years old. These were my generations nintendo switch. Catch ME outside, HOW-BAO-DAT. I got my POGs too playa. WASSUP?!?! You tryna walk the dog homie?!?!

Easy to use. Sleep times are a bit short though. Great for beginners.

Awesome 😎 my son loves this yo-yo I’m showing him some old tricks I know

I am 75 and have been using Yomega’s for years. Easy to use, a great reliever and fun.

Bought this for my 9 yr. young boy. He really likes it. It's operates so smoothly, especially compared to the cheap ones. We bought the clear one and it looks so cool.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You have a bed?!

Add a baguette controller!