Katie Daisy 2021 Wall Calendar

Katie Daisy 2021 Wall Calendar

Calendar – Wall Calendar, June 19, 2020
28
English
1631366440
9781631366444
19 Jun
Katie Daisy

Live in the moment and awaken to the wonders around you on a yearlong journey with beloved artist Katie Daisy. In this delightful wall calendar, Katie weaves thoughtful hand-lettered quotes with vibrant colors to reveal the simple joy and happiness of living. With whimsical images of fireflies, butterflies, birds, and wildflowers and distinctive designs that mark many of the holidays, this collection will inspire you to live the life you've imagined.

  • 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
  • A year of Katie Daisy watercolor artwork on your wall.
  • From the creator of the New York Times best-selling book How to Be a Wildflower: A Field Guide.
  • The perfect gift for creative inspiration.
  • Colorful nature and botanical illustrations with inspiring quotes.
  • We Plant Trees — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.
  • High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
  • Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
  • Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
  • Also available from Amber Lotus: Katie Daisy 2020 - 2021 On-the-Go Weekly Planner, Katie Daisy 2020 - 2021 Desk Pad Calendar, Katie Daisy 2021 Hardcover Deluxe Planner, Katie Daisy 2021 Poster Art Wall Calendar, Katie Daisy 2021 Mini Wall Calendar, and Katie Daisy Planner Stickers.

Reviews (86)

2021 Calendar

2020 was some depressing year. Bought this 2021 calendar to cheer me up!

Katie Daisy is a Spot of Cheer!

We’ve gotten Katie Daisy calendars for the past few years, and my daughters and I all like the combo of colors, cheery quotes, and detailed mini-paintings on the pages. For the past few years, I’ve claimed the KD calendar for my office, and my girls have gotten age-appropriate calendars with branded dolls or movie themes—this year, when *my* KD calendar arrived in the mail, my youngest daughter claimed it for her room! Fair warning, I have found that writing with “juicy” pens can cause bleed through—a typical ballpoint is fine though. And the write-in spots are not huge, particularly if there is a mini-painting in the date. But it’s a great calendar, and the colorful, whimsical paintings are a clear winner in my house.

I will enjoy seeing this calendar all year long!!

Last year I wasn’t thrilled with my calendar & I had to look at it for the whole dang year! So, this year, having realized how important it is to really like your calendar... I searched for hours & found this one! It is beautiful! It is super floral & artsy, which I love! It has beautiful quotes! Monthly, from top to bottom it is beautiful! I am so excited to see this thing all year! It’s also very good quality. I will keep an eye out for next year’s calendar also!

Uplifting

She doesn’t disappoint! Buy it every year! Excellent, uplifting purchase!

Definitely A Calendar

Well, it’s definitely a calendar. As far as I can tell all the dates are correct. But to be perfectly honest, I haven’t really tried all that hard to double check. Nice art. It’s quite pleasant to look at. There’s the standard hole for a nail or thumbtack to make it, you know, hangable. Which is kinda necessary for a wall calendar. I mean, what more do you really want from a calendar? If you like the art and are in the market for a calendar then I would recommend buying it.

Beautiful artwork

The artwork is stunning and the size is perfect for our family’s corkboard calendar. I took away one star because it would be much better as a spiral bound type binding would allow it to lay flat better.

It’s got my birthday in it!

This was a gift and I never heard another word but I really liked it and considered keeping it for myself.

Happy and beautiful!!

I wanted a more different and unique calendar and I believe this one is a perfect one.

So pretty!

I love this calendar. The artwork is really pretty. I use this calendar for "at a glance" whenever my family has appointments or other events happening. There is plenty of room to write my appointment times in the boxes with the dates.

So pretty!

Gorgeous calendar that I am so eager to use. Contains many of my favorite prints. 🥰

Related Books

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You have a bed?!

Add a baguette controller!